26.03.2017

LM #6: Feelings - Emotions - Body Language

Hey, you!

I'm back here, thrilled to bits and excited about our new extensive topic called "Emotions". Do not jump into conclusion that it will be boring and confusing, let me handle it!

First and foremost - Music - an essence of life, the part and parcel of it!



This music video  makes me feel a shiver down my spine! I was on the edge of my seat while waiting for the return of the band "Gorillaz" and finally this great event made my day. Moreover, being in the state of euphoria, I couldn't listen to anything else. The extraordinary effect of 360° helps me boldly observe and glance at different elements, while listening to the song.

To put it in a nutshell, it is a sheer bliss (I’m slightly exaggerating, I know that, but what can I do, if I’m on the cloud nine?)



Now, let's move on to the other part of everyday life - body language (gestures and facial expressions), which we subconsciously use on a daily basis and which has one of the biggest influences on our communication.

Follow me, if you want to know what's happening every Friday evening at my best friend's.










That's all for now, bye!